Sunday, June 9, 2024

New Page, New Chapter

 

My Porsche 924S EV has been on the road in one form or another since late 2015 and has served well as a daily driver and occasional show car. Since re-adding the eBugeye "Sunshine" to the fleet and later the Tesla Model 3, the Porsche has been relegated to shuttling between the garage and street parking, no longer the prime buzz around town ride it was. It hasn't helped that since my back injury, it has become very difficult for me to get in and out of the driver's seat.

After offering both the Porsche and the evTD for sale, the Porsche has found a new home with Ian Harris, whom I knew from EVCCON. I trust Ian's experience with EV's and know he will do a great job taking the PorschEV to the next level.



In the meantime, he can enjoy tinkering and updating the car, driving it often, and increasing his own skill set through re-engineering the stuff that I put together.

Ian made the road trip down from Cape Girardeau, Missouri with Mckinley (hope I spelled that right) and his friend Robert Dunn, who hosts the Aging Wheels Youtube channel.





All the best to Ian as he starts a new chapter for the PorschEV.







No comments:

Post a Comment